ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/2 Miscarriages the Same?

Recently turned 35 had a miscarriage sept 12- empty gestional sac at 10 weeks and just found out yesterday it's happening again LMP 4/3/13 -  gestional age est at 10 weeks again and no embryo just empty sac:( so question is what would be my next step.  What type of diagnostic test should I ask about to find out what's causing this before my biological clock just quits ticking.

Are 2 Miscarriages the Same?
No, they are too far apart--one in September and the other in April. The sac would have most likely passed or been reabsorbed by now.

Obgyn Utah County's Possible Diagnosis:
Unfortunately you may have "Recurrent Pregnancy Loss" (RPL) and the possible solutions are very difficult to explain in brief. However, I did just write a brief article on RPL titled "Miscarriage Information For Women in Utah County". In it I talk about how genes and age can be factors, and that something as simple as an aspirin can have a significant increased rate of live births.
-Dr. Mark T. Saunders

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Dr. Mark T Saunders

I am an Obgyn in the Utah County area; my practice is in American Fork, Utah. I can answer all questions regarding infertility, miscarriages, pregnancy, prenatal and postpartum fitness, and any other medical questions regarding pregnancy, ovulations, etc.

Dr. Saunders began his education by first attending The Medical College of Wisconsin from 1987-1991. He then served as a transitional resident from 1991-1992 at St Luke’s Medical Center in Milwaukee Wisconsin. Dr. Saunders went on to residency in Obstetrics/Gynecology in Creighton University School of Medicine from 1992-1995 in Omaha Nebraska. He served as chief resident there in 1994-95. Since that time, he has been residing in the Pleasant Grove and American Fork, Utah area.

Board Certified, Clinical instructor in the University of Utah’s Physician Assistant Program, Member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Member of the American Medical Association, Hospital privileges at American Fork Hospital and Timpanogos Regional Hospital.

Dr. Saunders Obstetrics and Gynecology - Healthy Utah Magazine -

Dr. Saunders is a well-respected board certified obstetrician and gynecologist that has been practicing in the American Fork area for over 17 years.