ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/Which day did I get pregnant?

Question
Hey. I'm having a crisis. Last year on the 1st of june I had my period. I don't know how long it lasted.  I have a 32 day cycle.  
On the 19 of june I had inter course with my ex. That same day I took the escapelle. Ont the 21st and the 25 I had inter course
with m boyfriend.  I found out I was pregnant on 4 july. The baby was born on 23 February.  On wich day did I may got pregnant?

Answer
Your 1st day of your Last Menstrual Period was June 1st. With a 32 day cycle, you would ovulate on day 18 of the cycle or on June 19--which is the day you had sex with your ex-husband. Just 2 days later on the 21st you had sex with your boyfriend.

Because sperm can live up to 6 days after ejaculation, you could have reasonably conceived with either your ex or your boyfriend. There is no sure way to know except to do paternity testing in this case!!
-Dr. Saunders

For more pregnancy questions and answers from Dr. Saunders, Obgyn Utah County , visit www.drsaundersobgyn.com  

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Dr. Mark T Saunders