ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/period during pregnancy?

Hi my fiancÚ and i have been trying for a
baby for the past 2 months. She had
her last period june 3rd 2013. We had
unprotected sex on June 11th 2013.
Then from june 20th till now. She just
got her period on july 1 2013. On june
21st she started having frequent
urination, tender breasts, nausea at a
certian time every afternoon, and
fatigue. I am wondering if she can still
have her period and be pregnant. Her
menstrual cycle usually always starts
on the 3rd of each month. Please give
me and my fiancÚ some insite

Pregnancy is a possibility. You may wait one more week and ask her to have a home pregnancy test. If you do not want to wait, she may have beta hCG level in blood detrmined or get a vaginal ultrasound. Any of these methods can confirm or exclude pregnancy.

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Mohamed Kandeel

I can answer questions about antenatal care, medical problems associated with pregnancy, labor and delivery and postpartum care.

Currently I am working as a Professor of Obstetrics gynecology, Menofyia University, Egypt. Since 1987, I worked in many university and private hospitals with a high load of pregnant population averaging 7-9,000 deliveries/year. This exposed me to all problems associated with pregnancy, labor and delivery. I had my doctorate degree in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1996 in the use of Doppler ultrasound in high risk pregnancies.

Menofyia University, Egypt

-British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Kandil M) -Egyptian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Kandil M) -Ain Shams Journal of Medicine (Kandil M)

-Master's degree in obstetrics and Gynecology 1989 -Doctorate degree in Obstetrics and Gynecology 1996

Editorial advisor: Fetal monitoring section of the international website