ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/unknown pregnancy

I got raped April 11th and I think I'm pregnant, he didn't use a condom but ive been getting my period every month, but I also have alot of symptoms indicating that I'm pregnant,( frequent peeing, constipation, swollen feet, stomach pain, back pain weight gain, n increase in appetite)  can I be pregnant

Dear Shawnese,

First of all, if you did get raped, have you told the police and sought legal help?

If you have not had a period since April,then most certainly you might be pregnant. Have you taken a simple pregnancy test. They are very inexpensive and very accurate. After this, you can see an Obgyn in your area to address further care. Please also report your incident to the proper authorities if you have not already done so.

Best of luck,

Dr. Mark T Saunders

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Dr. Mark T Saunders

I am an Obgyn in the Utah County area; my practice is in American Fork, Utah. I can answer all questions regarding infertility, miscarriages, pregnancy, prenatal and postpartum fitness, and any other medical questions regarding pregnancy, ovulations, etc.

Dr. Saunders began his education by first attending The Medical College of Wisconsin from 1987-1991. He then served as a transitional resident from 1991-1992 at St Luke’s Medical Center in Milwaukee Wisconsin. Dr. Saunders went on to residency in Obstetrics/Gynecology in Creighton University School of Medicine from 1992-1995 in Omaha Nebraska. He served as chief resident there in 1994-95. Since that time, he has been residing in the Pleasant Grove and American Fork, Utah area.

Board Certified, Clinical instructor in the University of Utah’s Physician Assistant Program, Member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Member of the American Medical Association, Hospital privileges at American Fork Hospital and Timpanogos Regional Hospital.

Dr. Saunders Obstetrics and Gynecology - www.drsaundersobgyn.com Healthy Utah Magazine - health.abc4.com

Dr. Saunders is a well-respected board certified obstetrician and gynecologist that has been practicing in the American Fork area for over 17 years.