ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/spotting on the periods instead of bleeding

Question
Spotting on period instead of having bleeding. And it last for 10 days . Can u tell the reason that why this happens. I have an Miss Carraige about eight months ago and at the time of miss carriage I have a baby of 20 Weeks. Please guide me in datails so that I may free from mental worrym Please advise whether I have perform cycling or exercise to maintain my weight.

Answer
Sofia

This can be due to incomplete removal of the products of conception at the time of miscarriage if you were completely normal before getting pregnant. If you are after 40, It can be due to some hormonal imbalance.
I am not sure of your question about maintaining weight. If you mean during pregnancy, I would not recommend some sports such as horse riding or bicycling.

Good Luck

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Mohamed Kandeel