ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/Baby gender

Question
ultrasound
ultrasound  
Good afternoon,
I am 28 weeks pregnant and recently, my doctor performed an ultrasound to know the baby gender. He said that it was not clear to confirm, so i have attached the image he showed us.
Can you please give us a hint if it is a boy or a girl?
Thank you so much.

Answer
Rose

Although you are at 28 weeks and the sex of the baby should be clear enough, it is extremely impossible to make a dignosis from one picture. There should be many pics in different views for the baby to make accurate diagnosis. Furthermore, this ultrasound machine is a conventional one that have some inherent falacies in diagnosis. My advise is to have a 3 dimension ultrasound.

Good Luck

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Mohamed Kandeel