ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/vba2c in egypt

Question
Im asking about the possibility to find a vbac provider in cairo,as im pregnant and i had 2 previous c sections (6 and 4 years ago) with no true need for c-section.

Answer
Heba

I am sorry about your previous 2 Cesareans.
Unfortunately only women who had one Ceasrean can have a trial for VBAC. Risks are higher for the baby and mother with 2 previos Cesareans or more especially uterine rupture. That is why it is advisable to have your next delivery planned 2 weeks earlier than your due date. Furthermore, the possibility of what is known as placenta accreta is higher-a risky condition- and this is another reason that you should plan your delivery in a well eqipped hospital with a good Obstetrician.

Good Luck  

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Mohamed Kandeel