ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/Early pregnancy

Question
Hello, I am about 5 weeks pregnant (from first day of last period) and it's 3 days after my period was due. I went to the dr a few days ago. The dr said it was very early and didn't give me a lot of time. I had sore breasts and pains in my stomach for a few days early on but these have reduced and I hardly have any symptoms at all. I did another test which says I'm still pregnant. I'm worried something might go wrong and I won't know about it and I really want to feel pregnant but I don't have any of the symptoms described online. How would I know if something has gone wrong and should I be worried that I don't have many symptoms? Thanks.

Answer
Carra

There is nothing to worry about. It is too early for any symptomsof pregnancy to appear. However if bleeding and/or pain in your pelvis either in the midle or on either side occurs, examination and ultrasound exam may prove necessary. As you have not experienced any,you shoud not worry.

Good Luck

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Mohamed Kandeel