ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/Pain after miscarriage

Question
I have had painful cramping during periods for a couple years. Two months ago, I had a miscarriage. After Cytotec not working, I had a D&C.  I ended up with really sharp pains (so bad that I ended up in the ER because I couldn't stand up).  Since the D&C, I have had two periods and the pain during them has been horrible.  It's not cramping - it's sharp pains that feel like I just had surgery and can't stand up all the way. Is this likely related to the miscarriage? Everything looked clear on my follow-up appointments after hte miscarriage.  Any ideas what might be causing such bad pains?

Answer
A

This complaint is unusal after miscarrige. My advise is to have pelvic ultrasound. if this have been already done and no abnormal finding found, a hysteroscope may be useful tool to make a proper diagnosis. This is an endoscope that examines the interior of the uterine cavity for possible lesions or trauma after the D & C.

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Mohamed Kandeel