ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/Is the baby okay? 6 weeks possible miscarriage

I was not sure if you were the right person to ask but hopefully you can answer. I am very young and had a miscarriage February 4. Someone had told me I could not become pregnant again right after a miscarriage but clearly I am again. I found out March 6. 6 weeks pregnant currently. I had started spotting two days ago and now it's come to a heavy brownish-red bleeding. It is not like my miscarriage I recently had, there is no clots at all. There's very few cramps, not painful, not as painful as when I miscarried. I still feel like I'm pregnant, I don't feel as if I lost the baby. I just want to make sure. Is it normal to experience bleeding like this?

it is very unusual to get pregnant that quick after a miscarriage. It usually takes 2-4 weeks. Most probably that your miscarriage was not complete and some remnants are still inside your uterus that needs to be removed.
My advice is to get a transvaginal ultrasound to make proper diagnosis and proceed accordingly.

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Mohamed Kandeel

I can answer questions about antenatal care, medical problems associated with pregnancy, labor and delivery and postpartum care.

Currently I am working as a Professor of Obstetrics gynecology, Menofyia University, Egypt. Since 1987, I worked in many university and private hospitals with a high load of pregnant population averaging 7-9,000 deliveries/year. This exposed me to all problems associated with pregnancy, labor and delivery. I had my doctorate degree in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1996 in the use of Doppler ultrasound in high risk pregnancies.

Menofyia University, Egypt

-British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Kandil M) -Egyptian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Kandil M) -Ain Shams Journal of Medicine (Kandil M)

-Master's degree in obstetrics and Gynecology 1989 -Doctorate degree in Obstetrics and Gynecology 1996

Editorial advisor: Fetal monitoring section of the international website