ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/if you cant answer I thank you anyways

I had sex April 13 and the first time he did not nut in me but the 2nd time he did. I don't know exactly when my period pose to come but I do know it come on in the beginning of each month. My last period was March 31 an it lasts 4 days. I have had a period i guess since I bleed April 28. It was spotty not heavy at all . It was different, idk if I could be pregnant or if my body tried to but did not. What you think it may be by reading my message?? I thought maybe I should be pregnant and if I am not I feel like I cant have kids and I don't even try too. Oh and round my around my areola is getting darker and look funny i noticed

Atypical menstruation, that is different than your norm, always let an obstetrician try to exclude ectopic pregnancy. Therefore I advise pelvic ultrasound to exclude ectopic which is a serious condition.
Pelvis ultrasound will aso diagnose intrauterine pregnancy and its age, if present.
If no pregnancy is diagnosed. medical treatment can be prescribed to regulate menstruation to normal amount and duration.

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Mohamed Kandeel

I can answer questions about antenatal care, medical problems associated with pregnancy, labor and delivery and postpartum care.

Currently I am working as a Professor of Obstetrics gynecology, Menofyia University, Egypt. Since 1987, I worked in many university and private hospitals with a high load of pregnant population averaging 7-9,000 deliveries/year. This exposed me to all problems associated with pregnancy, labor and delivery. I had my doctorate degree in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1996 in the use of Doppler ultrasound in high risk pregnancies.

Menofyia University, Egypt

-British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Kandil M) -Egyptian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Kandil M) -Ain Shams Journal of Medicine (Kandil M)

-Master's degree in obstetrics and Gynecology 1989 -Doctorate degree in Obstetrics and Gynecology 1996

Editorial advisor: Fetal monitoring section of the international website