ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/Pregnancy issues

Question
First ultrasound on my 24 weeks says dd is June 24. I had my ultrasound again on my 35th week and says July 13 is my due date. Single, live fetus cephalic presentation of 31 weeks 5 days, shows somatic movements & good cardiac contractility with fhr 151 per min, fetal weight 2115 gms, anterior placenta maturity grade 2, no previa, normohydramnios, amniotic fluid is adequate, 4 quadrants is 9.6cm. And gender is most likely a girl. Is everything okay? I'm really worried and confused. Thank you

Answer
The only problem I can see is the difference in due date in the 2 ultrasound you mentioned. This should be considered with amniotic fluid of 9.6 as it may indicate growth restriction.

My advice is to have weekly ultrasound to check for the growth of the baby.

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Mohamed Kandeel