ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/hcg tests negative with late period

Question
I am 43 and trying to have our first child.  We have been trying since August of 2013.  I had tests to make sure I still ovulate which I do.  I recently had a HSG test on 5/2/2014.  The results were that my left tube is completely blocked and my right tube accepts the fluid but it pools in a certain area and does not flow freely.  I was told that many women have a higher chance of pregnancy after this test.

Low and behold:  My period was due on May 31, 2014 and I have not started yet.  I am always a 29-30 day cycle.  I have taken numerous urine hcg tests with them all coming up negative.  I do have an appointment with my doctor on 6/16/14.  I am terribly worried about etopic or miscariage.  Is there any thing else I can have done to verify whether I am pregnant or not?

Answer
Donni

A vaginal ultrasound can definitely tell if you are pregnant or not especially if combined wih hCG level determination in blood.
However, my advice is, at 43 with one tube blocked, it is always better to seek the advice from a specialized Gynecologist infertility/delayed pregnancy "Assisted reproduction specialist"

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Mohamed Kandeel