ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/rectal pain

hi.I got married in march 2013 and experienced uti for several months. I was also on contraceptive pill named MELIANE for few months but with gaps between months.even though I completed antibiotic courses but had somewhat of pain and buring during urination.so i had ultrasound abdomen.it was normal n dr asked me only to drink lots of water.nothing more.but from few months I am experiencing rectal pressure/pain esp during periods.the pain is sudden and last for few seconds but is extremely intense that I feel like jumping upwards.please note that I was on pills this june and july consecutively. when I googled abt rectal pressure and found that this can cause infertility , im a bit afraid and stopped using birth control pills. note that I and my husband have planned to have a baby after 5 to 6 years since he is going abroad and wont be able to come in less than 6 yrs. and im already a patient of scoliosis so I think low back pain of mine maybe due to the spinal curve and not this rectal pressure. can it be due to gases?but im not sure whether I have gases prob or not.but I do discharge gas very often.
all im concerned is about pregnancy. please let me know whether there is any chance of being infertile :( this is so horrifying for me :'(

While your fertility question is out of my area of expertise, you can start drinking cranberry juice on a regular basis to prevent further episodes of UTI. Cranberry juice contains a chemical that makes it difficult for bacteria to attach to the walls of your digestive track, preventing UTIs.

Rectal pain can have many various causes, so don't assume that this symptom will cause infertility. Speak to your doctor regarding this issue.

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Helene Byrne

I can answer all questions regarding prenatal and postpartum fitness and exercise. I will not answer any questions that are not related to prenatal and postpartum fitness and exercise. I will not answer questions regarding getting pregnant, or signs or symtoms, only fitness and exercise during and after pregnancy. No due dates, medical problems during pregnancy, signs or symtpoms of pregnancy, pregnancy tests, vaginal problems/smells/discharge, periods or ovulation.

Pre-and-Postnatal Exercise Specialist ACE certified Personal Trainer Author: "Exercise After Pregnancy: How to Look and Feel Your Best" Book Author: "Bounce Back Fast! Post Natal Core Conditioning" DVD Founder: BeFit-Mom Teacher: Post Pregnancy Exercise Workshops

IDEA Health and Fitness Association

numerous regional parenting magazine

Dancing Thru Pregnancy, Pre/Post Natal Exercise Specialist Certification 2000 Resist-a-Ball Core Program, 1999 American Council on Exercise, Personal Trainer Certificate, 1999 Peak Performance, San Francisco, CA, Pilates Instructor Training Program, 1992 Health and Fitness Institute, Cal State Hayward, Personal Trainer Certificate, 1990 American College of Sports Medicine, Group Exercise Leader, 1989 Boston Conservatory, BFA/Dance, 1982

´┐ŻBounce Back Fast! Post Natal Core Conditioning´┐Ż, 2005. Winner of the Platinum Award from the Family Review Center, 2007.