ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/pregnancy

Question
I just found out on the 25th of September that am pregnant i want to know when did i get pregnant so that i know how far i am my last period was on August 20th  but it was on for a day the 2nd day it was spotting and by the 3rd day it was gone but i ovulated for the 31st to the 5th of September when did i get pregnant and my probable due date.

Answer
Congratulations! According to my calculations, the baby is due on Wednesday, May 27th, 2015, this would put the conception date on or around Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014. This would make you 5 weeks along. I wish you the best of luck in your pregnancy!

Sincerely,
Cheryl

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Cheryl Hatcher