Object Oriented Programming/The making of Scareware

Do you know how the software "scareware" is created? I do know it has something to do with programming.

I'm just curious and wanted to know for educational purposes only. Since I'm a Magician anything that's a secret interest me. There are no books written about the topic on Amazon. It's like a mystery that some how only a few people know about.

I've got some of my own Magic videos online at http://tagged.com/sterlbo if you want to see them.

Take Care

ANSWER: Scareware is nothing but a malicious software made by a software programmer it can be made by using any programming language like c, c++, java etc.
   The examples of scareware can be nothing but a spam blogger, Another example can be a file which copies itself again and again to consume the computer's memory, The program which can run in continuous loops etc.
   The making of scareware is easy only one should have the knowledge of the programming language and the person can find it on internet also but the alert is computers are secure nowadays from these kind of spyware so don't upload it in anybody else computer.

QUESTION: Thanks Kishor for replying back.

Murat who study's C++ told me that for better performance and secrecy of codes it mostly uses C++ or Delphi.

It's even more mysterious that somehow you and him know that since there are books written about phishing and software piracy on amazon.com but not on scareware.

I also realize that mycleanpc.com and pc-matic.com uses the scareware tactic also but they wait for the computer user to click on their scan button to search into our pc first.

To Your Awakening

This is correct and there are some other companies such as Norton and Quick-heal which provides the solution to these spyware programs but the user needs to install it on there computer but they can't guarantee complete protection from these however they keep on updating there software.

I have used the language JAVA because for networking JAVA is good and for system programming C++ is the best therefore JAVA is used to create the scareware to send the malicious software to the user's email account as well as there are many other kinds of scareware one of it called as a bomb which wait's for some user activity once the user performs it. It starts spreading.  

Object Oriented Programming

Kishor Peshwani

I can answer all kinds of questions related to object oriented programming regarding inheritance,polymorphism, Data encapsulation, Data Abstraction, client side programming, server side programming. I have knowledge of C++, java, Advanced Java. I can explain any of its features as well as programming.

I have 3 years of Experience in teaching in Engineering College. I have the ability to make the students understand the topic in a simple way. I have 8 months of IT industry Experience in java.

I belong to the Education Field i can teach College Level students and answer there questions and clarify there doubts. I teach technical subjects such as c, c++, java, COBOL for the Engineering Students.

Global Technology Initiatives(Mumbai) : Prepaid Automated Meter Reading

Master in Engineering in Wireless Communication and Computing: 79% aggregate. B.E in Computer Science and Engineering : 63 % aggregate. Diploma in Computer technology: 74%