Object Oriented Programming/programming the web

QUESTION: my question is how can i change the contents of a webpage? For example,an operator launched a website containing blasphemy and abusive languages,how can i program the website such that if anybody want to visit the site,it will redirected to another useful informative page?

For changing the contents of the web page you must have knowledge of Server-side Scripting language which is used to get the response from the server using which you can redirect, reload the page you want it.

Another way is if you are the website owner that is somebody else had developed a website and given the rights to you then you must be having the administrator password.

To stop the website from getting hacked first of all change that password and then you have the right to make the changes using server-side scripting languages.

Examples of this is ASP,PHP,Perl,Ruby,ASP.NET etc

QUESTION: I do not have the knowledge but can you help me in that regard ? What are your conditions? There is a website I would like to change to a useful informative website

Hi Ahmed
I do not know which scripting language is used in your website i can only suggest you to contact your website developer he will be a better person to help you out. However if you want to make it on your own you can see the website www.w3schools.com there you can find various scripting language tutorials.

Object Oriented Programming

Kishor Peshwani

I can answer all kinds of questions related to object oriented programming regarding inheritance,polymorphism, Data encapsulation, Data Abstraction, client side programming, server side programming. I have knowledge of C++, java, Advanced Java. I can explain any of its features as well as programming.

I have 3 years of Experience in teaching in Engineering College. I have the ability to make the students understand the topic in a simple way. I have 8 months of IT industry Experience in java.

I belong to the Education Field i can teach College Level students and answer there questions and clarify there doubts. I teach technical subjects such as c, c++, java, COBOL for the Engineering Students.

Global Technology Initiatives(Mumbai) : Prepaid Automated Meter Reading

Master in Engineering in Wireless Communication and Computing: 79% aggregate. B.E in Computer Science and Engineering : 63 % aggregate. Diploma in Computer technology: 74%