Object Oriented Programming/data representation

Good Morning Sir,
I want to have understanding of  the following as related to computer science:
Bits, Nibbles,  Bytes, Words and Double Words.

You can understand the definition in a simple way

1 bit= 1 digit
1 nibble= 4 bits or 4 digits
1 byte= 8 bits or 8 digits or 2 nibbles

halfword = 16 bits or 2 bytes

1 word = 32 bits or 4 bytes

doubleword = 64 bits or 8 bytes

hope i have answered your question.

Object Oriented Programming

Kishor Peshwani

I can answer all kinds of questions related to object oriented programming regarding inheritance,polymorphism, Data encapsulation, Data Abstraction, client side programming, server side programming. I have knowledge of C++, java, Advanced Java. I can explain any of its features as well as programming.

I have 3 years of Experience in teaching in Engineering College. I have the ability to make the students understand the topic in a simple way. I have 8 months of IT industry Experience in java.

I belong to the Education Field i can teach College Level students and answer there questions and clarify there doubts. I teach technical subjects such as c, c++, java, COBOL for the Engineering Students.

Global Technology Initiatives(Mumbai) : Prepaid Automated Meter Reading

Master in Engineering in Wireless Communication and Computing: 79% aggregate. B.E in Computer Science and Engineering : 63 % aggregate. Diploma in Computer technology: 74%