Oboe/Oboe identification

I ask for your expertise yet one more time.
 I purchased, in USA, a rosewood oboe. Somewhere in its history, it was dipped in black paint, then later refinished to the rosewood. However, the black paint remains in the tubes and around the key-holes.
  The bell has several lines of words, barely visible, small lettering that looks vaguely Cyrillic (?) Also marked on the bell is "02".  No other numbers or markings on the instrument.
  The oboe is fully automatic! and works like a charm; has the left F key and a roller-key for F, and other bells and whistles.  The silver keys are in good shape. Three open-ring keys. All of the needle-springs are white steel (not blue). All of the posts are brass!! The bands on the bell and lower section are also brass.
  Any idea what I have???
With appreciation for your time and expertise,  I am, sincerely,
   John Brothers -- Raleigh, NC; USA.

Dear John

I would love to see some pictures of your oboe. Is that possible?

It is difficult to attempt an ID without seeing the instrument.

So do please send something to my website which will take bigger uploads.

Best wishes and this sound interesting indeed!!

Geoffrey Bridge

Professional oboist with many years experience. Former pupil of Leon Goossens. Solo artist for Arts Council of Great Britain. Freelance recitalist/broadcasting/orchestras. Former Head of woodwind teaching in Hampshire, England. Questions on repertoire, playing styles, reeds, cane selection and processing.

Royal College of Music, Aberdeen College of Education Licenciate of the Royal Academy of Music General Teaching Council certificate Broadcast solo recitals/performed with major symphony orchestras/Music Club recitals/writings on double reed matters

Treasurer/Advertising Manager and Trustee of the British Double Reed Society International Double Reed Society Association Hautbois Francais Southern Pro Musica Orchestra/Aberdeen Sinfonietta

Double Reed News/Australasian Double Reed Society magazine

LRAM, Cert Ed