Oboe/Question about an a. Robert oboe with image

Question
Oboe
Oboe  
I just purchased this oboe and it is on the way to me now. It's brand is a. Robert Paris. I could not find much  information online about these oboes. My main question is; is the keywork a full conservatory type for professionals?  I know that it does not have a third octave key but does it have a split e trill key? Here is what the original listing says... I just need a little help to clarify it.. :
The nicest A Robert Oboe I have ever had my hands on. This is a one owner Oboe. Well cared for and not played much, It was owned by William Ira Pearson, He played this oboe in the Kansas City orchestra in the 1930's. He passed a few  years  back at the age of 96 I bought it from His son.   It is in pristine condition  I just  did a  key off restoration wood oiling , Polishing and cleaning I replaced the lowest 6 bladder pads with cork pads. Now it has all cork pads. I was thinking this would be a keeper but My hands are a little to big for it. A Robert  France Grenadilla Wood oboe made in Paris France serial R252 Made in 1930's No cracks Ever   There is no sines of ware any where   Restored to excellent playing condition,  All keys were removed cleaned and polished and oiled.  The wood was cleaned and oiled with my Bore oil treatment. The wood is in amazing condition no marks, scratches, dents or dings. The bore looks perfect no scratches or water lines      Conservatory system instrument with left F.    Range to low Bb Has Left F key, F resonance key, Has Low Bb with resonance key, B to C# trill, Left Eb key, First octave key D and C# trill keys G# to A trill Second octave key closes the first octave (semi-automatic system) Right and left G# key  Split D Ring key Low C trill key ( banana key)  All trill keys I have play tested this oboe and made intonation adjustments. This oboe has very nice intonation at A= 440.   and plays free very little resistance. A joy to play !! With a Loree C series like tone and color

Answer
Dear Jaime

This oboe looks in beautiful condition.
Yes it is a full professional model despite not having the third octave key. Many Loree oboes of the period didn't have a third octave key.
It does have the split D plate so you can trill an E /D sharp well in tune.
You say it is free blowing. You may find that the bore is slightly worn as it has been used professionally. If the bottom notes are a little unstable then that is the cause. This can happen with older well used oboes. Check the bottom B and B flat for instability.

The Robert company was highly renowned and a rival to the Loree company. They produced oboes with a very Loree-like sound, sweet and ringing. Alexandre Robert was a foreman fro Cabart and had his own company from 1895 until around 1925. This oboe will be late of this date - maybe around 1925.

Hope that helps

Geoffrey

Oboe

Geoffrey Bridge