Oboe/piccolo oboe in F?

Question
I know this may be out of your expertise but i am writing a piece for oboe quintet (piccolo oboe, oboe, oboe d'amore, EH, bass oboe) and my oboe section in the school band is looking to possibly play it at the talent show next year. Do you know any way to rent or get our hands on a piccolo oboe in F? we are high school students so we can't afford to buy one. Again we aren't sure if we're gonna play it. We're just doing research to see if we could even get the instruments.

Answer
Greetings and thank you for your email. I suggest you contact Midwest Musical Imports, Forrests Music and RDG Woodwinds. These double reed companies have established rental programs, and perhaps they might have a piccolo oboe available for rent.
Congratulations on this wonderful sounding quintet composition!  Please let me know how your search goes. Sincerely, hannah

Oboe

Hannah Selznick