Oboe/riougat oboe 1971 year.

Question
Hello, i want to ask, what is value of 027CC riougat professional,
it is very good condition. And if in 1971 year thay made good oboes ? If its different from new ones ?

I am buyer.
Now i play buffet 4052 and want grow up.

Answer
Dear Toms
The 1971 Rigoutat if it is in good condition will be a good buy. If possible have it checked over by a player you trust.
The 1971 rigoutats like yours were the only model they made. Nowadays they make four diffent models and the Classique is near to their older oboes. I would think that you should pay about 2000 - 2500 euros maximum. It is forty years old and may have been used professionally and become a little worn.
Best of luck with your growing up!!
Geoffrey

Oboe

Geoffrey Bridge