Oboe/Selmer USA Oboe ID

I was looking for help to identify the age, information and value of this oboe. The bell part has a number (E181-10126) while the other 2 parts are numbered (MR25105). I wasn't able to find a placer to look-up oboes, only clarinets =(

Dear Melanie
Thank you for the photo. What you have here is a Selmer Signet oboe it is probably from about 1970.
If you google Selmer Signet you will find some information if you are prepared to search for it!
If there are different serial number on the bell from the top and bottom joints the chances are that the bell is from another oboe.
The value isn't great I'm afraid as things have moved on in the oboe world. If it is in playing order I suspect that your oboe would sell for about $300 or thereabouts. They still have some life in them these older Selmers IF you get a good one. An oboist would soon tell you if you are not able assess the instrument yourself.
Sorry to be a little late and I hope this helps
Best wishes

Geoffrey Bridge

Professional oboist with many years experience. Former pupil of Leon Goossens. Solo artist for Arts Council of Great Britain. Freelance recitalist/broadcasting/orchestras. Former Head of woodwind teaching in Hampshire, England. Questions on repertoire, playing styles, reeds, cane selection and processing.

Royal College of Music, Aberdeen College of Education Licenciate of the Royal Academy of Music General Teaching Council certificate Broadcast solo recitals/performed with major symphony orchestras/Music Club recitals/writings on double reed matters

Treasurer/Advertising Manager and Trustee of the British Double Reed Society International Double Reed Society Association Hautbois Francais Southern Pro Musica Orchestra/Aberdeen Sinfonietta

Double Reed News/Australasian Double Reed Society magazine

LRAM, Cert Ed