Oboe/oboe selmer signet 19005

Hello, I cannot find any info on the above listed oboe.  All I really want to do is sell it on ebay but I do not want to undersell the instrument.  

It is wooden (or so it would seem) it is probably 20 +
years old, but I cannot be sure as I am no expert on these.  I see many similar ones on ebay, but the model number is never the 19005 one.  They look similar.

I would appreciate any info I could find.  That way I can go forward and ask a fair price.  I don't play but I was able to put the reed in and play a scale with it.  (I remember my daughter telling me to make sure the reed is wet).  

Thank you

Dear Daria

Could you send me a couple of pictures of your oboe and then I can have a better idea of which model it is.

Selmer Signet is probably enough for a sale on eBay but let's have a look if possible.

Best wishes

PS. Send the pictures to:

From the photos you sent to me I think you have a Signet 121 model. The long number is the serilal number. It is probably about 30-35 years old.
It might fetch about $500 maximum. On ebay perhaps $300  Much depends on how the oboe plays and the condition of the plating which aint too bad from the pictures. Thanks for sending them it was a great help.

Best wishes

Geoffrey Bridge

Professional oboist with many years experience. Former pupil of Leon Goossens. Solo artist for Arts Council of Great Britain. Freelance recitalist/broadcasting/orchestras. Former Head of woodwind teaching in Hampshire, England. Questions on repertoire, playing styles, reeds, cane selection and processing.

Royal College of Music, Aberdeen College of Education Licenciate of the Royal Academy of Music General Teaching Council certificate Broadcast solo recitals/performed with major symphony orchestras/Music Club recitals/writings on double reed matters

Treasurer/Advertising Manager and Trustee of the British Double Reed Society International Double Reed Society Association Hautbois Francais Southern Pro Musica Orchestra/Aberdeen Sinfonietta

Double Reed News/Australasian Double Reed Society magazine

LRAM, Cert Ed