Oboe/oboe selmer signet 19005

Question
Hello, I cannot find any info on the above listed oboe.  All I really want to do is sell it on ebay but I do not want to undersell the instrument.  

It is wooden (or so it would seem) it is probably 20 +
years old, but I cannot be sure as I am no expert on these.  I see many similar ones on ebay, but the model number is never the 19005 one.  They look similar.

I would appreciate any info I could find.  That way I can go forward and ask a fair price.  I don't play but I was able to put the reed in and play a scale with it.  (I remember my daughter telling me to make sure the reed is wet).  

Thank you

Answer
Dear Daria

Could you send me a couple of pictures of your oboe and then I can have a better idea of which model it is.

Selmer Signet is probably enough for a sale on eBay but let's have a look if possible.

Best wishes

Geoffrey

PS. Send the pictures to:  

geoffrey@geoffreybridgeoboe.com

From the photos you sent to me I think you have a Signet 121 model. The long number is the serilal number. It is probably about 30-35 years old.
It might fetch about $500 maximum. On ebay perhaps $300  Much depends on how the oboe plays and the condition of the plating which aint too bad from the pictures. Thanks for sending them it was a great help.

Best wishes

Geoffrey

Oboe

Geoffrey Bridge