Oboe/How much is my Oboe worth?

Question
I have a Boosey & Hawkes London Regent Oboe, on the case it says B&H Bandhite, Made in England with a number 469191 on it.  I think it's wooden and cork - but I'm not positive.  It was bought for me for school (approx 33 years ago), bought new I think and hardly used.  It's been up the attic.  No damage as far as I can tell, although bit of cork is worn.  I'm thinking of selling it, but have absolutely no idea of it's value, would be able to advise me?  Regards, Alison

Answer
Allison, thank you for your question. I found the oboe mentioned on this site: http://www.woodwindworkshop.co.uk/Oboe&Bassoon_%20pages/SH%20bh%20regent.htm
You can email them directly at: lionelphillips@woodwindworkshop.co.uk   I suspect that yours is probably worth a couple of hundred dollars(US Dollars) if it is in good working order.  It is more of a collector's item as well. Best wishes, and I appreciate your note. hannah

Oboe

Hannah Selznick