Oboe/Buffet Crampon Oboe

Question
Hello Geoffrey,  I would like to find out which model Oboe we own and when it was produced.  It's a Buffet Crampon, Made in Germany, serial number 15626. Thank you! Janne

Answer
Dear Janne

Thank you for your request. I need to see the oboe before I can give a meaningful answer.
Could you send some photos to me website and I'll then give you my answer.

My web email is: geoffrey@geoffreybridgeoboe.com

Thus will take the files easily.

I'll get back to you as soon as can after seeing the instrument.

It sounds to me like a intermediate model as the professional oboes are made in France. Other models are made by Schreiber in Germany for Buffet. Anyway let's have a look,

Best wishes

Geoffrey  

Oboe

Geoffrey Bridge