Oboe/Conn oboe set screws

Question
Hello
I recently purchased a Conn oboe that I believe was manufactured in 1971 or 72 based on the serial number beginning with "p". There are a couple of set screws missing that I need to replace, but have not had any luck finding them. If you know where to locate some of these screws or what the size is that I need I would be grateful.

Thank you!
Denice

Answer
Denice, thank you for your question. Are you planning on having the oboe serviced to play? If so, the technician should be able to match up the sizing on the missing screws.   A general music store service technician may be able to help you. Best regards, hannah

Oboe

Hannah Selznick