Oboe/Vintage oboe

Question
Logo on bell
Logo on bell  
I have an oboe that I want to find out how old it is. It is a Normandy oboe and has a number on it (7106). I want to sell it but I don't know how old it is.

Answer
Adam, thank you for your note. Normandy oboes have very little value for resale.  If the oboe is in excellent condition, it may be worth $100 to $200 but not much more.

I appreciate you writing me. Craig's list or Ebay might be a good venue for selling the oboe. It is difficult to determine the age of the oboe because the serial numbers are not posted. Best wishes, hannah

Oboe

Hannah Selznick