Oboe/My vacation Dates

Hi oboe  enthusiasts. I am sorry that I have had my vacation dates incorrectly set so that you will think I am having a very long break. I wondered why things had been so quiet. I had my months and days reversed so that I was apparently unavailable. But not so,5d here I am ready again to try and help with your queries.
Best wishes and a Happy New Year to you all!

I apologise to any of you who have been attempting to have questions answered.
When I set my New Year holiday dates in December last  I had reversed the month and day - I'm British you see we have day before month - so I was apparently on holiday until the first of September instead of ninth of January. I wondered why there were no questions. I checked earlier today and there it was - my error entirely.
So all I can do us apologize and say I'm ready for action again.
Best wishes

Geoffrey Bridge

Professional oboist with many years experience. Former pupil of Leon Goossens. Solo artist for Arts Council of Great Britain. Freelance recitalist/broadcasting/orchestras. Former Head of woodwind teaching in Hampshire, England. Questions on repertoire, playing styles, reeds, cane selection and processing.

Royal College of Music, Aberdeen College of Education Licenciate of the Royal Academy of Music General Teaching Council certificate Broadcast solo recitals/performed with major symphony orchestras/Music Club recitals/writings on double reed matters

Treasurer/Advertising Manager and Trustee of the British Double Reed Society International Double Reed Society Association Hautbois Francais Southern Pro Musica Orchestra/Aberdeen Sinfonietta

Double Reed News/Australasian Double Reed Society magazine

LRAM, Cert Ed