Oboe/What model of my Buffet Oboe

Question
buffet oboe
buffet oboe  
QUESTION: What is model of my oboe (Buffet) I took a lot of time to find it But i cannot found in the result
It has serial number (3784)

and I would like to know about the Selling price of it

Thank you for your help

ANSWER: Jirayus, thank you for your note. The Buffet oboe is quite old. It has no left hand F key. I am not sure about the model number since Buffet does not publish serial numbers for student instruments. Depending on the quality of the wood (cracks etc), and condition of the oboe pads, corks etc. it may be worth a few hundred dollars.  I hope this is helpful, hannah

Right hand
Right hand  

Left hand
Left hand  
QUESTION: This is for student instrument, right ? Is it more helpful by more pic here

Answer
I have looked on the web to locate a model number, but the oboe is quite old and the information is not available. The oboe is definitely a student model. My suggestion of value remains the same...if the oboe is in good working order without major mechanical/wood issues, it is probably worth a few hundred dollars.  Thank you for the additional photos. hannah

Oboe

Hannah Selznick