Oboe/oboe value

Question
Model 1292F Bundy
Model 1292F Bundy  

Model 1292F Bundy - Selmer
Model 1292F Bundy - Se  
I have a Selmer Bundy oboe purchased in 1996 model 1292F, serial number B58661. It is in excellent condition as determined by the technician that just did another service job on it. This instrument is wood or wood composite, has a nice resonant sound.

I originally paid $895. I'd like to know how well this instrument might hold its value or what a current value of the instrument might be and the level of player that might be interested in this instrument?

Thanks,
Les

Answer
Les, this model is a modified conservatory oboe with no articuluated b/c# mechanism. The brand Selmer Bundy is at the lowest range of quality for branding and there is little interest by oboe instructors in recommending them to students for several technical and quality reasons.

You might have luck on Ebay or Craig's list for a few hundred dollars sold as is; but there is little interest by the oboe community for such an oboe. Thanks for writing. hannah

Oboe

Hannah Selznick