Occult/psychic are true?

Question
hello dear,
i want to know if psychics can really predict future? I have asked about my situation to many different psychics, but all of them gave different answers and made me more confused. Some say i will marry my lover some say i cannot. I wanted to know how do these psychics operate and function? is it different from astrology ?
Thank You

Answer
Dear Ayesha
Yes, there are legitimate psychics in the world. Sadly there are also people who lie about these gifts in order to steal money from good people. It is different from as trilogy because astrology is based on math and astronomy. Intuition is based on heightened senses clairvoyance and clairaudience as well as feelings.  

Occult

Rev. Amy Blackthorn