Occupational Health & Safety/Accident value

Hi sir i would like to inform you that i am working in saudi Arabia. I have a question that "what is a commuting accident and if its happened then it effect on manors or not"? pls briefly explain me about this.. thanks

A commuting accident is simply an accident that happens when you are on the job. For example, if you must travel in a company vehicle and you get involved in a collision, that would be a commuting accident. I hope that helps. Follow up if you need to.

Occupational Health & Safety

MW Consulting, LLC

Our company can answer questions relating to occupational health and safety. We have experience in common OSHA issues facing the oil & gas industry. Primarily we engage in designing, creating, and implementing training programs for businesses to promote efficiency and increase awareness. Thus, we can answer questions relating to employee training programs so as to promote effective, internal safety programs. Our representatives cannot answer specific legal questions or offer advice on how to get around OSHA regulations. Also, we encourage EHS students to do their own homework and research, but will entertain questions for legitimate educational purposes. Please visit www.osha.training for more information.

Members of the company have taught EHS courses at the collegiate level and continue to do so. Additionally, we have provided training to employees of major oil & gas companies as part of established safety programs. Our professionals are OHSA authorized outreach instructors, CPR instructors, Defensive Driving instructors, and offer many other customized trainings. Our experience level spans nearly a decade in health and safety training and safety culture initiatives.

Juris Doctorate, Masters, and Bachelors Degrees