Occupational Health & Safety/help

Question
dear friend:
could you tell me the way osha punishse a store....do they tell you to mend the erros in your warkplace in a determinate time and if not they punish you?
please understand my english is too limited. What I want to know is if you get pusihed inmediatelly when they see a flult or they give tou somke time to fix it before you get punish you.. foor exampal you hacve to report to asha even if ypu get asinged boy a nail?
thanks

Answer
Antonio,

OSHA can and does issue monetary citations to employers for violations pertaining to safety hazards. They do not penalize employees, although under paragraph 5(b) of the OSHA Act, the agency may...but that is a complicated matter altogether and best for a separate conversation.

I hope this helps, but feel free to follow up if you require more information.

MWC

Occupational Health & Safety

MW Consulting, LLC