Occupational Health & Safety/UAE low for workers right to know

UAE low for workers requirements for a written plan in accordance with Employee Right-to- Know, as described in UAE Labor law Rules

I am sorry, but I am not sure what your question is exactly. Are you inquiring about the United Arab Emirates having few regulations on hazard communication--the right to know standards? Please let me know and I'll respond. Thanks.

Markus Wesaw, M.A., CSP

Occupational Health & Safety

MW Consulting, LLC

Our company can answer questions relating to occupational health and safety. We have experience in common OSHA issues facing the oil & gas industry. Primarily we engage in designing, creating, and implementing training programs for businesses to promote efficiency and increase awareness. Thus, we can answer questions relating to employee training programs so as to promote effective, internal safety programs. Our representatives cannot answer specific legal questions or offer advice on how to get around OSHA regulations. Also, we encourage EHS students to do their own homework and research, but will entertain questions for legitimate educational purposes. Please visit for more information.

Members of the company have taught EHS courses at the collegiate level and continue to do so. Additionally, we have provided training to employees of major oil & gas companies as part of established safety programs. Our professionals are OHSA authorized outreach instructors, CPR instructors, Defensive Driving instructors, and offer many other customized trainings. Our experience level spans nearly a decade in health and safety training and safety culture initiatives.

Juris Doctorate, Masters, and Bachelors Degrees