Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards/Pushing/pulling limits using pallet jack

sal wrote at 2013-09-13 17:23:32
100ft,or 33 meters is the regulations beyond that a powered vehicle shoul be used

mooky wrote at 2015-01-05 16:50:15
Not true there is a number.  The corporations have gotten OSHA to remove them from their site.  Great Britan-has a limit of 1500 lbs, Canada- 1500lbs and japan- 1200 lbs.  USA HAD A LIMIT OF 1500LBS.  before removing it

Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards

Mike Brown CSP Retired

I specialize in the professional management of occupational safety and health as well as workers` compensation to reduce losses and improve production and address related issues through a comprehensive approach by senior management using proven principals.I worked for over twenty (20) years in the management of occupational safety, health and workers` compensation and safety training (Retired from employment in 1996 due to a stroke, which prevented the extensive travel required).