Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards/Lighting at Reception Hall

Question
I am a paralegal working for an attorney in Minneapolis, MN.  We are looking for a lighting expert to issue a report and testify at trial.  The issue is:  an older gentleman was attending a wedding at supper club.  A tent was set up by the owners of the club for the wedding.  Lighting was strung in the hall (Xmas lights) for lighting.  When the gentleman went up to give the dinner prayer he walked onto the staging to go behind the bride and groom and fell in a hole as a riser was missing.  We are looking for an expert that can determine the lumens of the lighting as to whether he would have been able to see that a riser was missing.  Do you know of any experts in Minnesota that could do that type of report and testify at trial if necessary?

Answer
Thank you for this question. My apologies for not answering sooner as I have been moving and was without internet service.

I regret I do not have an expert in Minneapolis to assist you. My recommendation is to call the local ASSE chapter and they will point you in the right direction.

I hope this helps you.

Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards

Bubba Essary