Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards/workplace back injuries

Question
H8i I have invented a device that would reduce workplace back injuries by as much as 60% is there a specific safety equiptment manufacturing company that would purchase the idea as I have minimum income due to a workplace back injury? It is small and it truly works I just dont have the money to do anythjing with it>> Thank You very much>>Ian

Answer
Thank you for this question.

My advice is to contact Mark Dennington at markdennington61@gmail.com. Mark is the inventor of the Dennington Safety Harness, and he has had to jump through a million hoops to get his product to market. Tell him SafetyBubba sent you to him. He should have some sage advice for you.

I hope this helps.

Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards

Bubba Essary