Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards/internal and external risk to a university

dear sir,
can you plz tell me the different internal and external risks to the uni of islamabad Pakistan the area under the spot light of your portfolio should be regarding EIA(Environmental Impact Assessment)

i hope that my mail would receive a favorable consideration in your hands.

Excellent question  Khyzer!  Some internal environmental impacts are also external impacts, such as recycling.  The waste material generated in a university setting such as paper, wood, metal and miscellaneous plastics affect the internal environment and the external environment. The goal should be to have zero waste going to the landfill.  Recycling as much waste material as possible will help you obtain the goal.  Without knowing a lot about your university or a site visit its difficult to determine all the various external and internal environmental impact.  Some more internal risk may be, biological waste, chemical waste from laboratories, hazardous waste from various sources.  To examine the external environmental risk, such as all the waste sent to the landfill, you will need to do an assessment.  I wish I could sit here and give you a list of items, but without seeing or inspecting the environment at the university, it would be guess work at best.  I hope this helps to guide you in the right direction.  Thanks

Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards

Robert Tipton, CSP

I can answer questions regarding OSHA general industry and construction compliance, industrial hygiene, workers compensation, general safety issues, Lockout/Tag-out, Power Press safety, Laser Safety, Ergonomics and Fire safety.

I have worked over 5 years in the insurance industry conducting loss prevention services, worked two years as an OSHA Safety Compliance Officer, over 15 years in manufacturing as a safety professional.

American Society of Safety Professionals ASSE

Bachelor of Science degree in Safety Science from Indiana University of Pennsylvania Certified Safety Professional, CSP by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals for over ten years.