Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards/worn tires on a loader

Question
I'll like to find a information on how to know when a tire on a loader should be replace to to being worn. Do to didn't jobs a loader made work ok on worn tires in a dry and hard surface and not in wet and soft surfaces, should his factor in when a tire should be replace

Answer
Thank you for this question.

The best place to obtain that information is in the operator's manual for the piece of equipment. That is what OSHA will refer to. All equipment is required to have the operator manual and an inspection sheet on the equipment.

I hope this helps you.

Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards

Bubba Essary