Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards/lost time/restricted duty

Question
what if an individual has both lost time and restricted duty. I take it I only have to enter it once on the summary page for "total cases". Am I right?

Answer
Clemente, excellent question! Yes, you only count it once in the summary. You will count both the lost workdays in that column and the restricted days in the other, columns K & L respectively.  It would not be two cases, one restricted and one lost workday case.  So the summary for that case, you would have a check in column H for cases involving days away from work, and the number of days away would be recorded in column K, and the restricted days for that case would be recorded in column L.  I hope that makes sense and of course, you are right!  If you have further questions or need any additional information, do not hesitate to contact me.  Thanks

Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards

Robert Tipton, CSP