Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards/LWD & LTI

Question
What is the difference between Lost work days and loss time injury.

Thank you

Answer
Subject: LWD & LTI

Question: What is the difference between Lost work days and loss time injury.

Answer: The short response is you can state that a "lost time injury/incident" is the actual event that results in  "lost work days". In many cases the terms have changed over the years and thus results in confusion as to which is which. The same problem is found with the various types of "rates", "restricted work days" and even the specific definitions of what is or isn't "recordable". I hope this answers your question and if I can help further please feel free to ask.

Michael Brown, CSP Retired

Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards

Mike Brown CSP Retired