Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards/Query

Good day
Can toolbox talks / topics be non face to face ie. online videos prerecorded etc.; that is if a company does not have time or prefers non face to face modes.
What are the options for toolbox talks that are non verbal?

Dear Sam, while this is not my area of expertise I know that my clients have used various formats for the toolbox topics. The brief exchanges may be governed by specific rules in your state so I would suggest to contact the local OSHA office for guidance.
hope this helps and sorry for the delay as I've been out of town

Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards

Duane A. Perkinson

preventing computer workplace related repetitive stress injuries in both the cubicle and home office (telecommuter) environments, inquiries regarding both furniture and computer accessories to keep employees safe and productive, vision difficulites related to computer operation

25 years experience in the eye health care profession,independently test and evaluate workplace equipment and accessories, specialize in computer workplace ergonomic injury prevention training and risk assessment

Human Factors and Ergonomic Society, Visual Performance Technical- Consumer Products- Computer System groups,

Workplace Environment Health & Safety Reporter,Pulse Network,Assembly Magazine, Safety & Health Today, AOL Weekly Business Newsletter