Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards/Excel Sheet for Calculating Man hour and lost time injury.

Question
Hi Sir,

Could you share the excel sheet to calculate the lost time injury and lost time.

Answer
Subject:  Excel Sheet for Calculating Man hour and lost time injury
  .
Question:  Hi Sir, Could you share the excel sheet to calculate the lost time injury and lost time.

Answer: I do not have an Excel Sheet for man hours and lost time incidents. The man hours were reported by the department/individuals in payroll and the number of incidents lost time or otherwise from the safety department. I have prepared a sample Excel Sheet for OSHA Incidents rate that shows the basic format I used. This should serve as a starting point for whatever rates you wish to report. As you will note the use of Excel makes this type of recording and reporting very easy.

NOTE: The format of this forum will not allow me to send the excel sample as an attachment. If you will provide an email address I will send it by that method

Michael Brown, CSP Retired

Occupational (OSHA) and Environmental Hazards

Mike Brown CSP Retired