Oceanography/science

Question
why does oceanic volcanoes explodes stronger than terrestrial volcanoes and why in the ring of fire has more volcanoes???

Answer
I'm not a volcanologist, so I can't claim to have the best answer, but here is what I think.

I'm not sure that oceanic volcanoes really are more violent, just more prevalent. This is because the areas where most strong volcanoes occur are often at continental boundaries, where continental and oceanic plates meet, causing, in some cases, subduction. This is where one plate slides under another causing surface crust material to be drawn down into the hot mantle, creating buoyant plumes of molten material that we see as volcanoes on the surface. The Cascades in the western US are an example.

There is also increased volcanic activity along mid-ocean ridges, where oceanic plates are spreading apart.Their new edges are generated by upwelling magma from the deeper regions of the earth. Iceland has these types, where the Mid-Atlantic Ridge extends up to the ocean surface..

In addition, "hot spots" in the Earth's mantle cause magma to burst through the crust. I'm not sure how these hotspots are distributed, but if they occur randomly around the Earth, then you would expect to see them in the ocean more often since most of the Earth's surface is ocean. THe Hawaiian Island are an example of a tectonic plate sliding over a hot spot, which then creates a line of islands from the magma.

The Ring of Fire is particularly active because it corresponds to the edges of various tectonic plates in the Pacific.  

Oceanography

randy patton