Odor Control/mold stained

Question
Hi Martin,

I know this is not directly related to odor, but it is to humidity/mold. I added some sand to my punching bag, and it seems that the sand was wet. The canvas became stained green like with mold How can I fix that? Is there a way to get rid of the mold and the stains preferably w/o having to get all the sand out?

Thanks in advance,

Rick

Answer
Sorry for the long delay. I just found the inquiry.

I have products that will remove the mold from the outside of the bag, but as long as there is a source of water inside the bag the mold will continue to return. Additionally, there was probably viable mold spores in the sand you added and now the other sand is contaminated.

Odor Control

Martin Meyer