Oil/Gas/Wells Heirs, Wood County, Texas

Gerald S. Werby wrote at 2011-06-25 05:08:04
My name is Gerald S. Werby.  My Brother, Don L. Werby and I inherited the interests of our uncle, J.Z. Werby who owned interests in Wood County, TX and other Texas counties.  If there is any interest, please contact me.

Jeffrey Pickett wrote at 2013-05-05 00:08:21
http://oilscoutresearch.com/

Give me a call Bill. I can tell you how to get your "suspense" interest. See first page of my web site above.

cln wrote at 2013-07-02 18:07:22
I am a Landman in Oklahoma and I am showing that J.Z. Werby and Emma Werby own some mineral interest in Pottawatomie County, Oklahoma.  You may contact R. K. Pinson LLC for more information.

Oil/Gas

James H. McConnell, CPL