Oil/Gas/Oil & Gas Lease Love County Oklahom

james wrote at 2011-04-05 18:37:23
They're just in the completion stage of a oil well drilled in Section 5 7 South 2 West. I'm not privy to any of the facts but I have been informed by reliable sources the well is about 9000' deep, flowing and already has 6 oil tanks constructed along with several portable tanks. I believe its still in the testing stage so there's no way of checking at this point as to its actual production. This is in the western portion of Love County.

Joy wrote at 2013-10-24 03:26:42
I WAS OFFERED 750 PER NET MINERAL ACRE FOR 3 YEAR LEASE,BY R.D. WILLIAMS in Ardmore.  My brother got some others that were $100 more than best offer. That number was (800)658-6632. also one was 1150/acre (405)204-3144

Oil/Gas

Frederick M. Scott