Oil/Gas/pool

Question
How can we find out if we are in the oil pool
of a producing unit

thanks Orlando

Answer
This is not an easy task.  You have to be fully versed in the use of the Texas Railroad Commission website GIS.

You have to know the abstract and lease information and then review local wells.  Local wells being those wells which are geographically located near your property.  This GIS system will have on file all the well data including permits, and plats which will show unit information.

Sorry that it isn't an easier task.

Google "TX RRC GIS" and you will be able to review the mapping system.  Use the search tabs which are on the right-hand side of the page. (The map of the State of Texas is on the left pane.)  

Oil/Gas

Cliff Williams