Oil/Gas/Royalty offer from Legacy Royalty LLC

Question
I have 30 acres of mineral rights in Garvin County, Section 30-1N-1W.  I received a letter from Legacy Royalty, LLC in Oklahoma City to purchase these rights for $2000 per acre.  Is there an interest in drilling in this area and is this a good offer.

Answer
Legacy Royalty in Oklahoma City are good peeps to deal with in my opinion. I've never had a problem with them and they've always been fair in pricing as far as I know. I took a look around here and I think $2000/acre is a pretty good offer really. Not too much going on in this immediate area in the way of drilling activity. I'd consider accepting the offer. It ain't too shabby in my opinion.  

The Oklahoma Corporation Commission (the regulatory body for oil and gas in Oklahoma) has a wealth of information available online relating to oil and gas activity and production in Oklahoma. You can look up such things as drilling permits, recent production information, well completion reports, forced-pooling orders, and anything else that falls under their jurisdiction.

Hope this helps you out.
Frederick M. "Mick" Scott CMM RPL
www.mineralhub.com
The Mineral Hub  

Oil/Gas

Frederick M. Scott